What does being a Slower mean?
Here are the SLOWERS' Ten Commandments, which help explain what our lifestyle consists of.
- We believe in mad people, who are mad enough to feel, liveand think in a different way.
- We believe in those who make their own way, in those who never complain or feel sorry for themselves, in those who follow their instincts.
- We believe in walking at a different pace, our pace.
- We believe in stopping when we don't know how to go on, in breathing, to keep on going.
- We believe in this beautiful planet, in its plants and animals, in all the creatures that form part of it.
- We believe that life is simpler than we think, a game, an adventure, a journey.
- We believe in our heart, that knows more than our head, and in our intuition.
- We believe in being before doing, in being before having.
- We believe in enjoying every step we take, in the small things, in the simple things, in the beautiful things.
- We believe in love.